EXTENDED LIFE ANTIFREEZE GREEN
TOTACHI EXTENDED ANTIFREEZE GREEN is a concentrated coolant based on aqueous solution of ethylene glycol. The product is specially engineered for the latest generation cooling systems of highly loaded gasoline and diesel engines. It is manufactured using modern OAT-technology (Organic Acid Technology) and contains organic acids (carbon) corrosion inhibitors. The product additionally contains molybdates and nitrites, which help to prevent cavitation and provide improved protection of cooling system parts. TOTACHI EXTENDED LIFE ANTIFREEZE has neutral effect on modern sealing materials and rubber hoses. The formulation promotes increase in service life of water pumps and improve heat exchange from metal surface to coolant.
- The product is recommended for cooling systems of highly loaded gasoline and diesel engines, which require the use of OAT Technology-based coolants. The product supports extended service life up to 5 years / 250,000 km for passenger cars / 600, 000 km for on-road applications / 12 000 hours for off-road applications.
- TOTACHI EXTENDED LIFE ANTIFREEZE GREEN is specially recommended for modern engines, where improved protection of aluminum against high temperature corrosion is required.
- The product does not contain silicates, phosphates and nitrates; thus, it meets performance requirements of many European and American OEMs.
- The product provides effective protection of engine parts made of aluminum, iron (cast iron), solder and copper alloys against corrosion.
- TOTACHI EXTENDED LIFE ANTIFREEZE GREEN provides more effective heat exchange up to 15%, which improves reliability of engine performance in high loaded operating conditions.
- TOTACHI EXTENDED LIFE ANTIFREEZE GREEN can be safely mixed with other carboxylate-based coolants, it has excellent compatibility with modern sealing materials and rubber hoses.
ASTM D3306 for maintenance shops
ASTM D6210-10 for Heavy Duty engines
SAE J 1034
GB 29743-2013 (LEC-I, HEC-I)
Case / New Holland MAT3624
Cummins CES 14603 / 14439
DHI KS M2142
GM/Opel GMW 3420
MITSUBISHI FUSO 325.3
John Deer JDM H5
Jenbacher TA 1000-0201
KOMATSU AF-NAC / 07.892 - 2009
MAN 324 Type SNF
Mercedes-Benz DBL 7700/ MB 325.3
VOLVO 128 6083/002