TOTACHI NIRO Orange G12+ Antifreeze
TOTACHI NIRO ANTIFREEZE Orange G12+ is a coolant concentrate based on ethylene glycol. The product is developed in accordance with the requirements of the Japanese standard ASTM D3306. It is suitable for cooling systems of Ford, General Motors, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and other Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, European, North American OEMs. The product contains an effective package of additives for long protection of cooling systems of internal combustion engines, including those with application of aluminum alloys. The product forms a long-term protective film on internal surface of cooling system, thus protecting engine from freezing, overheat, cavitation, corrosion and contamination. The formulation, which is free from silicates, nitrates, nitrites, borates, phosphates and amines, provides decrease of hard deposits and extends service life of water pumps.
- TOTACHI NIRO ANTIFREEZE Orange G12+ recommended for cooling systems of most OEM makers. Supports an extended service life – up to 250,000 km for light duty vehicles or 5 years (depending on what occurs first); 450,000 km or 10,000 operating hours for off-road vehicles.
- TOTACHI NIRO ANTIFREEZE Orange G12+ is specially recommended for modern engines where the enhanced protection of aluminum against high-temperature corrosion is required.
- TOTACHI NIRO ANTIFREEZE Orange G12+ offers effective corrosion protection of engine parts made of iron (cast iron), aluminum, solders and copper alloys.
- TOTACHI NIRO ANTIFREEZE Orange G12+ has improved heat exchanging characteristics, which enhance performance of engines in highly loaded operating conditions.
- The product possesses excellent compatibility with seal materials and rubber hoses, typically used by Japanese, Korean, Chinese, European, North American OEMs.
- The product can be safely mixed with genuine coolants OEM – manufacturers.
Before using this product make sure, it is consistent with OEM’s recommendations for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices.
Do not use TOTACHI NIRO ANTIFREEZE Orange G12+ without prior dilution with specially treated water (distilled or deionized).
It is not recommended to dilute the product with water for more than 70%. It is a good practice to flush cooling system before changing coolant.
For application in regions with mild climate use product with chill point of -37°С. For northern regions with severe cold climate use product with chill point of -52°С.
ASTM D3306 for maintenance shops
GB 29743-2013 (LEC-I)
GREAT WALL MOTOR CO.LTD.
MAZDA MES MN 121 D
SUZUKI SANTANA MOTORS
TATA MOTORS JAGUAR CMR 8229
TATA MOTORS JAGUAR STJLR 651.5003
VW SKODA 61-0-0257
VW TL 774-F G12+
|Package||10kg, 20kg, 205kg|