- 检查集装箱，电池盒和终端。 如果有物理损坏，请更换电池。
- Check the Indicator (If the battery has the Indicator). Always look right down when viewing the Indicator and lightly tap the Indicator on the battery to dislodge any air bubbles.
- 如果OCV低于12.4V, 立即给电池充电。
Discharge Test (Load Test)
- Connect the battery tester to battery terminals.
- Measure the temperature of the battery around.
- Set the battery tester ampere values for ½ of the CCA rating.
- Apply the load for 15 seconds and read the voltage.
- Compare measured values with values in TABLE 2.
- If the values are outside of the table values, recharge the battery and test again.
- If the battery fails the load test twice, replace it.
- Sometimes, electronic testers such as MIDTRONICS, SNAP-ON and etc are used instead of load tester.
- Electronic testers are only suitable for batteries that have been in use for a certain time.
- They cannot rate the performance of new or unused batteries.
- For this reason, TOTACHI recommends the test defined in global standards to confirm rated specifications.