Expanding Our Oil Filter Range
In the second quarter of 2017, we updated our range of automotive oil filters to support more makes and models of passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Check out our cross-reference list below:
|Totachi Code||OEM Number|
|TC-1007||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 074115561|
|TC-1009||General Motors (GM) 93156291|
|TC-1021||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 03C 115 561B|
|TC-1246||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 030 115 561 AB|
|TC-1337||Kia Motors 26320 2A500|
|TC-1358||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 03C 115 561|
|TC-1377||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 068 115 561 F|
|TC-1500||Daewoo / Chevrolet (GM) 96985730|
|TO-1128||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 38 115 466|
|TO-1166||Kia Motors O-005 26320|
|TO-1274||Mercedes-Benz (Daimler AG) A 112 184 00|
|TO-1337||Volkswagen Group (VAG) 03L 115 562|
Download the full list with application here.
We began development and distribution of our filter product line since 2014, and to date, our range includes oil, air, fuel and cabin filters for most passenger and commercial vehicles. Our filter product range is continually expanding.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- All Totachi filters are manufactured using our special Targeted Filtration Technology (TFT) using materials of the highest quality.
- Our current prodution facilities are fully compliant with OEM producers.
- Our filter papers are impregnated with special resins and provide superior filtration.
- High fineness dropout – from 25 to 35 microns;
- High completeness dropout – 95%
- increased dirt holding capacity
- Low flow resistance – 0.015 MPa
- Long service life in excess of the requirements of OEM’s service intervals.
Our filters come packaged in our distinct Totachi red and white boxes, and each come equipped with a plastic bag to dispose of your spent filter.
For more details about our full filter range, feel free to contact your Totachi sales partner or contact email@example.com.