New Product: Totachi 8-9 Speed ATF
This year, the Totachi Product Development team introduced a new product to widen our Totachi Automatic Transmission Fluid range: the Totachi 8-9 Speed ATF. This addition brings to market greater peace of mind for users of vehicles with 8 or 9 speed transmissions.
Totachi 8-9 Speed ATF is a fully synthetic transmission fluid specially designed for modern 8 and 9 speed automatic transmissions, meeting the requirements for ZF Lifeguard 8, alongside many other OEM specifications (see below). It possesses high stability against mechanical destruction and oxidation in order to provide extended service performance.
8-9 Speed ATF is applicable to the following specifications:
|Audi / VW||G060 162 A1/ A2/ A6|
|BMW||8322 215 2426|
|Chrysler / Dodge||6815 7995AA|
|Land Rover||LR 023288|
|ZF||ZF Lifeguard 6, 6 plus, 8|
- Totachi 8–9 Speed ATF is recommended for use in the following ZF manufactured 8 and 9 speed automatic transmissions: 8HP45, 8HP45X, 8HP55A, 8HP70, 8HP70L, 8HP70X, 8HP90, 8HP90A, 9HP48 (spec. ZF AA00 601 304), including transmissions for Audi vehicles (spec. G 060162 A1 / A2 / A6 ATF), BMW vehicles (spec. 8322 2152426), Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep vehicles (spec. 6815 7995AA), Jaguar vehicles (spec. 02JDE 26444) and Land Rover vehicles (spec. LR 023288).
- Totachi 8–9 Speed ATF can be used in 6 speed automatic transmissions of the following VAG corporation vehicles as well as BMW vehicles: Series 6HP19A, 6HP19X (for Audi Q7), Series 6HP26A61 (for vehicles with Audi, equipped with W12 engine) and 6HP28AF.
Totachi 8–9 Speed ATF:
- offers excellent wear protection, effective heat exchange and significantly extends overall service life of transmission.
- provides excellent varnish control and effective high temperature deposits control, contributes to fast and smooth gear shifts.
- meets the requirements of most advanced automatic transmission ОЕМs which recommend ATFs with low viscosity for increasing operational efficiency and lowering fuel consumption.
- offers outstanding anti-oxidizing performance and guaranteed oil film shear strength, which provides “life-long” service.
The Technical Data Sheet for this product is available for download on our website.
For more enquiries on our product selection, please consult our distributors in your country or email us at email@example.com for assistance.